Is it really worth? My answer is definitely YES. As far as the knowledge I learned from this prestigious university is concerned, our proposed system truly deserves...

That’s what I thought the first time I heard the question. I recall my past subjects and the learning from the inputs of our instructors and in my own opinion; I could say it’s not enough. From this thought, I realized that sir is right. Its time to try another challenge in life. In my own experience, I am always playing safe but still did not make it. Maybe taking risk can help me (and the rest of us...) in developing and discovering our hidden talents...

Anyway, we have been to many struggles in arriving this proposal. Supposedly we will be basing our proposal on the Legacy Company. Everything was final until the company withdraws in the last minute. With no other choice, we were forced to decide that Barangay System be our last resort. We also take into consideration the time allotted in completing this subject and were not brave enough to try another one.

0 comments: