Developing software is far different in dealing the uncertainties in life. Unlike with the software, in real life, you do not know what lies ahead so if I were to choose between predictive and adoptive, I chose adaptive approach.

Realize my potential

Getting to know myself can help me in identifying my bad and ugly side. Thinking about the past experiences like the failures and accomplishments I had, can help me in discovering who I am and what does and doesn't work for me.

Learn

My failures and mistakes in the past can help me in moving forward and make better decisions from the lessons I learned.

Dream

Being honest on what I want in life by allowing my mind to dream and think big can motivate me in reaching my goal.

Never Give Up

To reach my dreams, I have to persevere.

To keep striving even when it becomes challenging.

Take action and succeed!


Many of us work hard to achieve our objectives in life in order to enjoy a comfortable and happy life in the future. While we continue to decide on what appropriate approaches we would like to use(whether adaptive or predictive) and other "how-to" in succeeding and prospering in life, the Lord God gives us this simple instruction - obey Him:

"My son, do not forget my teaching, but keep my commands in your heart, for they will prolong your life many years and bring your prosperity."(Prov.3:1-2, New International Version)

in addition to obedience, God commands us to be humble and have fear in Him:

"Humility and the fear of the Lord bring wealth and honor and life."(Prov. 22:4)

if we possess these qualities, the Lord promises us wealth, honor, and prosperity in this life.

0 comments: